We know how to build trust & offer the highest quality
Maximum Room size
12 square meters is the maximum room size . Combined lounge and dining are considered 2 rooms.
Upholstery seat size
Standard seat size is 50-60 cm in width . If the seat is wider or larger than an extra fee will be charged by the technician attending the property.
We accept cash , MasterCard , visa and eftpos only.
Cancelation policy terms
Any cancelations requires 24 hours notice or a $45 cancelation fee applies on any day.
1.5 % processing fee applies to all credit cards.
$1 fee applies to all eftpos debit cards.
Wear and tear and stains
Alfa Clean and Dry can not guarantee that all stains can be removed upon cleaning . As some stains are caused from acids , and permanent dyes that are permanent , and cannot be removed . Alfa Clean and Dry cannot be held responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not visible upon visual inspection. Customers are advised that certain stains are impossible to be removed , and certain conditions caused by wear and tear are not apparent until the completion of cleaning.
● The technician will inspect the condition and the areas that are getting cleaned with the customer upon arrival
● The technician will measure the areas that are getting cleaned with the customer upon arrival
● The price of our service given to the customer over the phone or email is subject to change upon inspection of the job before commencement of work
● The technician will confirm the price with the customer before commencement of work
● Sometimes extra charges will apply if the following occurs
● If there are extra seats or areas we were not told about over the phone or email , or the rooms are larger than 12 square meters , or seats were wider then 55-60 cm in width
● If upholstery or other areas are heavily soiled or stains with requires serious attention and time will incite additional fee
Stains such as (pet stains , coffee or tea stains , make-up , red wine , milk and grease stains)
● If there are heavy pet odour , or stains that requires more attention will incur additional charge
Some harsh stains may leave a yellow mark on the surface before or after cleaning . We can not guarantee that any yellow stain that was caused by the stain itself can be removed.
The technician will not be held responsible for any damage caused by existing conditions that are not visible upon visual inspection.
The technician will make every professional and reasonable attempt to clean the quoted areas to the best of his ability.
In certain situations, some deep stains are not visible upon visual inspection , and hidden beneath the actual fibres . After proper cleaning , these stains may surface . Alfa Clean and Dry are not responsible nor liable for such stains